You can send a variety of different emails from your TouchRight account, including appointment reminders, report links/PDF, comments requests and self-service remote reports.
You can set up and customise any number of email templates in your account. To access the email templates simply follow these steps (Account Owners only):
- Click on the 'My Account' tab, followed by 'Account Settings' in the drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a section titled 'Email Templates'.
- Open the section and click the 'Add Email Template' button to create a new template.
- Name the template, and select the type of template you are creating so it's available to you.
- Add your wording, using the tags where necessary to automatically add in the name of the tenant/landlord, property address, expiry date etc.
- Press Save when done.