TouchRight integrates with Fixflo, the market-leading online repair reporting system for rented properties. Customers with Fixflo and TouchRight accounts are able to integrate the two systems seamlessly, so that repairs and photos identified in a TouchRight report can be pushed to Fixflo and tracked through the Fixflo workflow management tool. This can be done in the TouchRight app at the property, or back in the office on the dashboard.
Steps to connect:
- Click the ‘My Account’ tab in your TouchRight dashboard and choose ‘Integrations’ from the drop down menu (please note: this function is only available to Account Owners)
- Copy your Fixflo URL, and generate a Fixflo token key, and add to your TouchRight dashboard account
- Within a TouchRight report, you can identify and tag a specific repair and photos, which generates an ‘Issue’
- When completing more details about the issue, you have the option to send to Fixflo
- Fixflo Plus users can track the issue in the workflow management tool, and any status updates in Fixflo can be reflected in your TouchRight dashboard via a ‘Check for Updates’ button
You can find more information on our website here, and watch this video for more information on how to enable the connection: