TouchRight integrates with agentOS, one of the leading software back office systems. AgentOS is one of the letting and estate agent software products with a smart look and features, built by agents for agents. Connect your agentOS account to TouchRight for a fully integrated solution and share property and appointment data at the push of a button, meaning that no no double data entry is required.
When TouchRight and agentOS are linked, it allows the following data feeds to be pulled from agentOS:
- Property address
- Reference no.
- Landlord (First name, surname, email, tel no.)
- Tenant (First name, surname, email, tel no.)
- Tenancy start and end date
- Appointment details (property address, appointment date and time)
Instead of a ‘mass’ import of data from agentOS into TouchRight, the integration works to only pull through the property data you need, once you have an appointment set against that property in agentOS. All appointments synced to TouchRight are shown as ‘provisional’ appointments, ready for the user to select a report template and report type.
Once a report is completed in TouchRight it is available as a link back in agentOS. If the property has a tenancy attached, documents are available in the tenancy area for that property. If not they will be added against the property instead. Also if the property has a landlord attached to it in agentOS, then the report link will be visible to the landlord when they access their documents using their agentOS login.
Coming soon – get the option to sync your recurring appointments from agentOS to TouchRight, and push maintenance issues from TouchRight into agentOS.
Steps to connect:
- Click the ‘My Account’ tab in your TouchRight dashboard and choose ‘Integrations’ from the drop down menu (please note: this function is only available to Account Owners)
- Contact agentOS to retrieve your access token and then enter your token in your TouchRight dashboard
- Enter your agentOS Shortname - your agentOS ShortName is the unique client name provided by agentOS, please contact agentOS to retrieve your ShortName, for example 'touchright'
- Click the 'Validate Token' button – please note if either the agentOS ShortName or Token is incorrect you will not be able to connect the two accounts
- Ensure you edit your team User Profiles in TouchRight to make sure they have their agentOS User IDs configured
You can find more information on our website here, and watch this video for more information on how to enable the connection: