TouchRight integrates with Acquaint CRM, one of the leading management software systems for letting agents and estate agents. The system is designed to be scalable from single user, to multi user, multi branch or even franchise models. Acquaint CRM is packed with features designed to cut down on as much repetitive admin as possible leaving teams more time to develop their business.
Getting Set Up
If you’re an existing Acquaint customer, you’ll be able to set up a TouchRight trial account and enable the connection straight from within your Acquaint account. Or if you already have a TouchRight account then you can easily connect the two systems when logged in to Acquaint, by using your TouchRight login.
Once set up, data will seamlessly flow:
- Schedule an appointment for a property report visit directly in Acquaint, and seamlessly save that same appointment in TouchRight for a quick sync to the TouchRight app. Acquaint will automatically upload the Property, Landlord, Tenancy, Tenants, and Appointment details to TouchRight, so no need for any double entry.
- Visit the property and complete a report using the TouchRight app, sync it back from the app to the TouchRight dashboard, edit and check the report before finalising and generating a PDF report.
- Acquaint will check the TouchRight system automatically every 15 minutes, and look for any finalised reports. A pop-up message will appear in Acquaint to notify about a new report, and the report will be available immediately in Acquaint as a link. Or the report link will save directly against the property in Acquaint for future reference.
Steps to connect:
- Click the ‘My Account’ tab in your TouchRight dashboard and choose ‘Integrations’ from the drop down menu (please note: this function is only available to Account Owners)
- If you’re an existing Acquaint customer:
You can find more information on our website here, and watch this video for more information on how to enable the connection: