It's possible to convert an appointment to be a report on your TouchRight dashboard. A couple of reasons for using this feature include:
- Appointment scheduled in error - you may want to convert an appointment to a report on the dashboard - perhaps to use the self-service remote reporting option to send the report to the tenant, or to fill in a report with the tenants over-the-phone.
- Integration with back office - you may have synced an appointment from your back office system into TouchRight, but then decide you want to convert it to be a report to use the self-service remote reporting option.
To convert an appointment to a report:
- First, click on the Properties menu and select Appointments in the dropdown:
- In the appointments list, click the 'convert' icon to the right of the appointment:
- Then confirm that you want to convert the appointment to a report:
Please note: you cannot convert an appointment that has already been synced to the app.